No, the state statutes must comply with Title VII (Federal Law).
We are an organization that is committed to two very special things. One, the unique and passionate missions of quality charities around the world and two, allowing individuals the opportunity to give to what they believe in regardless of other challenges. We hold strongly to the idea that social change and growth will come best from the non-profit community rather than from government involvement. Unions have long sought to maintain their own interests which often remain contrary to the beliefs of their members.
Therefore, we have developed a simple process to remove the roadblocks, allowing any union member the opportunity to opt out of their current union relationship and see their dues go to charities they are passionate about. Plus, you may be able to redirect the political portion of your dues back into your pocket. Do what you want based on what you believe...ChooseCharity, because you can!
- ChooseCharity Client Agreement
- ChooseCharity Privacy & Use Policy
- Welcome Blue Letter Bible Supporters!
- Welcome Bott Radio Network Supporters!
- Welcome Christian Educators Association Supporters!
- Welcome Family Research Council Supporters!
- Welcome Harvest supporter!
- Welcome Real Life Ministry Supporter!
- Welcome Trinity Law School Supporter!
- Commonly Asked Questions